- Mastermind to create the product
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Evaluate the competition in the market and have clear understanding of our position
- Collaborating with the core team and customers to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize the product backlog for a given sprint, ensuring that the most important requirements are always being worked on.
- Clarifies requirements when questions arise and review the work results using the agreed-upon done criteria.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Minimum 2 years experience as a product owner in the industry
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Sharp Analytical and critical thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure