Join Carifer as an intern and make a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software. We’re in the business of developing software to help teams everywhere get amazing ideas on the ground and into the world. Sound like an exciting place to start your career? Here you’ll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You’ll be guided (as we are) by our core values, and you’ll be supported by some of the best minds in tech. We want you to have everything you need to do amazing work from the get-go.
You love to innovate and to build your dreams. Ambitious and driven, you are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges. You’re a natural teammate, inquisitive and enjoy dissecting and tackling hard problems (the more challenging the better). You have a great foundation in computer science and awesome skills in writing software with minimal bugs. Whilst passionate about your work and delivering amazing quality, you’re still able to go fast, which means killer instincts when it comes to the workload and using your time wisely.
This role is suitable for students looking to work on project management.
We will look to align you to the best team fit prior to your start date.
The internship dates are from January to April, full-time. Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
What do we get
- Work along with best tech minds
- Learn and apply technology as you work
- Opportunity to convert into permanent role
- Paid stiped during the internship period
- An internship completion certificate
- Code and documentation to submit to your university/college as part of degree requirements
What do we expect
- Be able to commit work full time at office location in Erode
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field
- Knowledge in PM technologies and tools.
- Have a real passion for software engineering.
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Familiarity with application of common design patterns
More about Carifer
Creating software that empowers everyone. We build applications that helps business, IoT solutions such as smart meters, Geospatial solutions, mobile apps to help teams across the world become. We are looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Carifer, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.