- Create test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for all types of testing.
- Write test automation code
- Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices.
- Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines.
- May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.
- Includes functions in support of business systems management, including efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and enhancements management.
- Includes producing test plans, executing and evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test suites.
- Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing products.
- Client focus – Ensuring that the client‘s perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs
- Acute eye for detail – Making sure subtle changes don’t go unnoticed and are tested thoroughly and methodically.
- Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Managing Work – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Must have software development background
- Solid knowledge of SQL, script development
- Hands-on experience in creating test automation code
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing is a plus
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, work in challenging environment
- Professional degree or certifications in relevant domain is preferable
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- A friendly, dynamic and exciting environment
- An opportunity to personally make a difference
- An exciting, rapidly growing business environment
- A modern system using the latest technology and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working